Below we inform you how your personal data will be processed.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is the company ARCO COSMETICI S.r.l., with headquarters in Via dell’Industria nn. 41/45, Bergamo, 24126, BG.
Why we process your data
We will use your personal data:
- For the legitimate interest of ARCO COSMETICI S.r.l. to guarantee you browsing on its website for the following purpose:
- processing of navigation data necessary to ensure easy use of our website and to monitor its technical operation and performance;
- For the provision of the requested service / product and to fulfill the related legal obligations for the following purposes:
- respond to requests sent through the contact form on the website;
- account creation and management;
- acquisition of preliminary information for the provision of the service / product (eg for the quantification of shipping costs);
- management of the supply of the service / product, invoicing and payment management;
- sending communications relating to orders and shipments (eg order confirmation emails, shipment confirmation emails, etc.);
- fulfillment of tax, accounting and laws and / or regulations that our company is required to comply with;
- management of requests for assistance;
- customer satisfaction measurement (e.g. request for feedback and / or reviews).
- Only with your prior consent for the following purposes:
- sending commercial and promotional communications relating to the products / services offered by our company (eg newsletters, emails, WhatsApp, etc.);
- For the legitimate interest of ARCO COSMETICI S.r.l. to update its customers on the news of the products / services offered for the following purpose:
- sending commercial communications relating to services and products similar to those already used; You can ask at any time to stop receiving such communications.
The data of minors under the age of 14 are processed only with the consent of the parents or of an adult exercising parental responsibility, whatever the purpose for which the data is processed.
Right to provide us with your data
Your data are necessary for all the purposes indicated in points 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. and 9.; it follows that, if you decide not to provide us with your data, we will not be able to guarantee the provision of the services / products requested.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 10. and 11. instead is optional: you can freely decide not to release any data or to deny us the possibility of using the data, without this preventing us from guaranteeing the service .
How we treat your data
The security of your data is guaranteed through the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
We guarantee that your data will not be processed by automated decision-making processes.
How long do we keep your data
We will keep your data for the period of time indicated below:
- Navigation data: 26 months ;
- Personal data provided through contact form: up to the request by the user ;
- Purchase and billing data: 10 years from the supply of the product / service;
- Data collected for marketing purposes: 2 years or until consent is revoked.
What data do we use
We will use the following types of data:
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data collected through the registration and / or order request form on the site (eg name, surname, postal address, email address, payment details, etc.).
- Data provided when subscribing to the newsletter
Personal data and e-mail addresses made spontaneously by subscribing to our newsletter; these data will be used to send by email information material on the products / services offered by the company ARCO COSMETICI S.r.l ..
- Navigation data
Browsing data not directly provided by you, the transmission of which is related to the use of Internet communication protocols (eg access to the page, time of request, session ID numbers, IP addresses, URL addresses, etc.). These data allow to reconstruct the path of your visits to the site.
Please consult the information on cookies to find out how you can manage your cookie settings and to obtain detailed information on the cookies that are used and the reasons for which they are used.
This Information may be modified over time, also related to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services or technological innovations, therefore we invite you to periodically consult this page .
Who we communicate your data to
Your data may be disclosed to the following subjects:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, professional firms, consultants, IT service providers and other subjects external to our company, carefully selected and promptly trained;
- public bodies and administrations;
- credit and financial institutions, insurance companies.
Some of the subjects listed above are appointed as Data Processors; the complete list of appointments is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
We inform you that our site is hosted on servers owned by Linode LLC which may be located outside the European Economic Area; in this case we guarantee the application of all the safeguards indicated in the updated DPA published at the following link: https://www.linode.com/legal-dpa/.
What are your rights
You can exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing of your data at any time; you can also revoke the consent referred to in point 10.
at any time
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact us at the following addresses:
- Address: ARCO COSMETICI S.r.l., with headquarters in Via dell’Industria n.41 / 45, Bergamo, 24126, BG;
- Phone: 035.322829;
- Mail: email@example.com;
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
Bergamo, Last update date: 21/09/2021.