General conditions of Sale
The following Online Sales Conditions apply exclusively to private individuals in the European Community without a VAT number.
The CDV also contain legal information on their rights under the legislation governing distance contracts and electronic commerce.
The use of the Services is allowed only to an adult user who has:
- Accepted the General Conditions;
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 7 and 12 of the Legislative Decree. n. 70 of 9.4.2003, arcocosmetici.com communicates the following information to users: the provider of the Services covered by the General Conditions is Arco Cosmetici srl, Via dell'Industria, 41/45 - 24126 Bergamo - Italy; mail:email@example.com | Tel. 035 322829
VAT number: 01251650162 - C.F. 01251650162 Share Capital I.V. € 61,200.00 CEE IT 01251650162 R.E.A. Bergamo 186450 BG R.I. 01251650162 Register of Artisan Imp. 67888.
The user is requested to print a copy of the General Conditions and / or to store them on a durable medium.
The sale is only allowed to consumer users who are individuals who are of legal age.
The provisions contained in the Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6.9.2005 "Consumer Code", in addition to those generally applicable to the type of service provided by Arco Cosmetici srl by virtue of Legislative Decree. n. 70 of 9.4.2003 on information society services and electronic commerce.
Scope of validity
These Conditions of Sale apply to all sales made on the website www.arcocosmetici.com
Online orders will be processed exclusively on the basis of the provisions of these conditions of sale by Arco Cosmetici srl.
Information and conclusion of the contract
- Our data relating to products and in the online shop are not binding, do not represent a legally binding offer and should only be interpreted as an invitation to purchase.
- All recommendations, tips and product descriptions in the online shop have been compiled with the utmost care. With the publication of new data on the Arco Cosmetici srl website, all previous data lose their validity.
- The offers published on www.arcocosmetici.com are available for a limited time and with a limited quantity of products.
- All prices indicated on the site are expressed in Euros (€) and are inclusive of VAT. The contribution to the shipping costs includes VAT. This amount will be highlighted separately on the order form and on the order confirmation e-mail.
- The user will be charged the price indicated on the site at the time the order was sent by him.
- The products will remain the property of Arco Cosmetici srl until the user has paid the purchase price and shipping costs.
- Arco Cosmetici srl will process the purchase order only after receiving confirmation of the authorization to pay the total amount due.
- Arco Cosmetici srl reserves the right not to confirm orders from users, with whom disputes are pending or in the case provided for by art. 5.1.
- In accordance with the Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 containing provisions on electronic commerce, arcocosmetici.com informs the user that:
- To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on the site, the user must follow the instructions that will appear on the site from time to time and that will accompany the different stages of the purchase;
- The contract is concluded when arcocosmetici.com registers the order form, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to the order and payment;
- Once the order form has been registered, arcocosmetici.com will send the user a confirmation e-mail containing the products purchased, the price, the payment used, the shipping costs to the e-mail address indicated.
- It is recommended to keep the e-mail received as proof of purchase or to store it on a durable medium;
- the order form will be stored in the arcocosmetici.com database for the time necessary to process the order and, in any case, in accordance with the law.
In case of delivery of a non-compliant product and in case of delivery of a product affected by a hidden defect, Arco Cosmetici srl undertakes to refund the price of the product or, at the customer's choice, to deliver a replacement product of an equivalent price compatibly with availability. For requests of this nature, the customer must contact Arco Cosmetici srl through the "Contacts" page of the website or by telephone at 035 322829.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Products modified, repaired or manipulated by the Customer or by any other person not authorized by the product supplier are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee does not apply to apparent defects. The warranty does not apply to products damaged due to misuse.
- Deliveries are made within the European Community, to the postal address indicated by the user in the order form. The user is solely responsible for the address provided for shipping. Upon delivery of the products to the carrier, the user will be sent an e-mail confirming the shipment.
Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, excluding national holidays. In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the specified address, the courier will attempt a new delivery the next day. If the package is not collected, the buyer must contact the courier. All costs relating to stocks and related deliveries will be charged directly to the recipient by the courier.
- In case of impediments to delivery due to force majeure, Arco Cosmetici srl will contact the user by e-mail to inform him of the delay in delivery times. Arco Cosmetici srl cannot be held responsible in any way for any delays due to facts of third parties and / or due to force majeure.
- Delivery is considered completed when the product is made available to the user at the address specified in the order form.
- In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the specified address, the courier will leave a postcard to certify the delivery attempt. The card will indicate the data that the user must use to contact the courier and make an appointment for the second delivery attempt. After two failed delivery attempts, the package will be returned to Arco Cosmetici srl. The contract will be terminated and the purchase order canceled pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code
Arco Cosmetici srl will refund the amount paid by the user net of the costs of unsuccessful product delivery. The termination of the contract and the refund amount will be communicated to the user via e-mail. The refund amount will be credited to the payment method used by the user for the purchase.
- In the event that the packaging of the shipment shows evident signs of tampering or alteration, the user, before collecting the goods, must write the highlighted problem on the delivery receipts (e.g. broken neck, tampering, etc.) and promptly call Arco cosmetics srl - tel. 035 322829 - during office hours (8.30 -12.30 - 13.00-17.00) reporting the problem.
Arco Cosmetici srl, only in this case, will agree with the customer the refund or replacement of the damaged products.
- ATTENTION: we ship only to countries of the European Community and to private users.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is granted exclusively to the consumer.
- Information on the right of withdrawal
For the exercise of the withdrawal, the following provisions apply: The user has a period of 10 working days from the date of receipt of the order to indicate his intention to make the return.
The user must send the purchased products, using a carrier of his choice and at his own expense, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. The products must be returned perfectly intact and suitably packaged, preferably in their original packaging, accompanied by any accessories. The costs and risks associated with returning the products are in this case the responsibility of the user. Once the packaging has been received, Arco Cosmetici srl reserves the right to evaluate the conditions and to proceed with a full refund only if the products are perfectly intact. The user must include a copy of the order confirmation in the package.
PLEASE NOTE: the return must be agreed exclusively with ARCO COSMETICI srl.
Please send the products to the following address: Arco Cosmetici srl, Via dell'Industria, 41/45 24126 Bergamo - Italy.
Pursuant to art. 67, paragraph II, of the Consumer Code, the substantial integrity of the product to be returned constitutes a necessary condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The products must not have been damaged and / or altered.
Prices and shipping costs
All prices, unless otherwise specified, are inclusive of VAT and excluding shipping costs. Shipping costs within the European Community (standard shipping) amount to € 6.50. Shipping costs are clearly shown in the shop's cart system and on the order page.
If you choose the "Pay online and collect your order for free at the company" option, Arco Cosmetici will send an email as soon as the package is ready for collection at the Arco Cosmetici Srl headquarters in via dell'Industria 41/45 24126 a Bergamo.
To collect the package, remember to bring the order confirmation and an identity document. It is possible to have another person collect the package by filling in the appropriate proxy form which is attached to the order receipt email.
Collection times from Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 12.30 / 13.00-17.00.
As a rule, the goods are ready for dispatch within 10 working days.
If the ordered product cannot be delivered on time, ARCO COSMETICI srl will provide prompt notification. In this case, the user will have the right to wait for the ordered product or to cancel the order. In case of cancellation, the order will be refunded.
The goods are sent to the customer only after payment has been made.
Terms of payment
Arco Cosmetici srl ships the products with relative private non-entrepreneur invoice.
Advance payment with Paypal is required: Arco Cosmetici srl offers customers the possibility to make the payment by relying on PayPal, the undisputed leader of sales and purchases on the Internet. For those who do not want to open an account, PayPal allows you to make the payment directly from the Customer's Credit Card. Immediate purchases can be made with the guarantee of maximum security.
We reserve the absolute ownership of the goods until full payment.
Personal data protection
All personal data are collected and processed by Arco Cosmetici srl exclusively in accordance with the current law on the protection of personal data. In particular, personal data is detected, collected and processed solely for purposes related to the execution of the purchase order or in the event of the explicit consent of the customer. Personal data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary.
At any time, the user has the right to be informed about the processing of his personal data acquired and also has the right to ask Arco Cosmetici srl to correct, block or delete such personal data by sending a communication to that effect. sense by letter (Arco Cosmetici srl - Via dell'Industria 41/45 - 24126 Bergamo - Italy) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The user's personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Choice of law, application
Italian law is applied with the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
The non-applicability of one or more clauses of this contract does not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.