FACE ACTIVES - GLYCOLIC ACID STRONG PEELING
Chemical exfoliating product that frees the skin from superficial dead cells and promotes a cutaneous renewal, particularly indicated for treatment of skin with dark spots and aging signs.
Glycolic Acid 8% - FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY - VEGAN FORMULA - 92,26% Natural
Brand : Dr Kraut Milano
Reference : K1049
The Face Active serum based on Glycolic Acid is a peeling that promotes chemical exfoliation by assisting skin renewal and purifying the skin. The smoothing action of Glycolic Acid is ideal for lightening dark spots, preventing the appearance of wrinkles and purifying the surface of oily and impure skin. It's a great ally to treat acne scars, fight hyperpigmentation and sun spots.
The Face Active serum based on Glycolic Acid performs an intense exfoliating action, for this reason it is not recommended for sensitive skin and is instead suitable for oily, combination and acne-prone skin. Also suitable for mature skin to counteract the signs of skin aging. Furthermore, Glycolic Acid is extremely photosensitizing, especially if used in high concentrations: it is preferable to use it in the winter, in the evening and always applying an SPF protection factor after treatment.
- Use the active after cleansing and drying the skin.
- Apply a light layer on the skin surface, paying attention to the delicate areas such as the eye contour and the lip contour.
- Leave on for about 7/10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply a face cream with a moisturizing or soothing action.
- It is recommended to use it during the winter, in the evening and to avoid exposure to the sun after using the product.
- Always apply a sun protection factor with SPF after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply on red, irritated or flaky skin.
GLYCOLIC ACID 8%: naturally occurring acid obtained from sugar cane and other plants, it is used in exfoliating skin treatments to give brightness and smoothness. Its main action is to counteract the skin aging of the face caused by an excessive accumulation of dead cells that thicken the stratum corneum and by the decrease in the production of collagen and elastin which, with advancing age, causes the skin to lose further hydration and elasticity. Glycolic Acid is also used on skin characterized by dark spots as it eliminates pigmented cells gradually lightening the complexion. On oily skin it acts by removing impurities that clog pores, normalizing sebaceous secretion and reducing acne scars.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCOLIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, POTASSIUM SORBATE
Tolerance test: it is advisable to carry out a tolerance test on a small surface of the face before proceeding with the complete application. Apply 1 or 2 drops of Face Active Glycolic Acid on the face and leave on for 3/4 minutes. If the area shows obvious bumps or redness, rinse thoroughly and do not proceed with the treatment. Otherwise, if you feel a slight tingling, it is advisable to proceed with the treatment completely.
- Use only if in possession of specific professional training.
- Do not use on sensitive, allergic or couperose skin.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Suspend the application during summer and limit exposure in the days following the treatment.
- Always do the tolerance test before treatment.
|FREE SHIPPING on orders over 60€|
|FREE SHIPPING on orders over 95€|