INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Below we inform you how your personal data will be processed.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is the company ARCO COSMETICI S.r.l., with headquarters in Via dell’Industria nn. 41/45, Bergamo, 24126, BG.
Why we process your data
We will use your personal data:
- For the execution of pre-contractual measures for the following purposes:
- acquisition of preliminary information for the provision of the service / product (eg estimates);
- management of pre-contractual relationships;
- Only with your prior consent for the following purposes:
- sending commercial and promotional communications relating to the products / services offered by our company (e.g. newsletters, emails, WhatsApp, etc.).
Need to provide us with your data
Your data are necessary for all the purposes indicated in points 1. and 2 .; it follows that, if you decide not to provide us with your data, we will not be able to guarantee the supply of the services / products requested.
The provision of data for the purpose referred to in point 3. is optional: you can freely decide not to release any data or to deny us the possibility of using the data provided, without this preventing us from guaranteeing the supply of the requested product / service.
How we treat your data
Your data will be processed manually (by authorized persons) and / or with an automated system, and its security will be guaranteed through the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
In any case, we guarantee that Your data will not be processed with automated decision-making processes.
How long do we keep your data
Your data will be kept for 2 years, or until the consent is revoked, for the purposes referred to in point 3.
Who we communicate your data to
Your data may be disclosed to the following subjects:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, professional firms, consultants, IT service providers and other subjects external to our company, carefully selected and promptly trained;
- public bodies and administrations;
- credit and financial institutions, insurance companies.
Some of the subjects listed above are appointed as Data Processors; the complete list of appointments is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
We inform you that we use the following providers which in some cases transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area; in this case, we guarantee the application of all the safeguards indicated in the updated DPA:
- THE ROCKET SCIENCE GROUP LLC d/b/a MAILCHIMP: https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/#Annex_C_-_Standard_Contractual_Clauses;
- WETRANSFER: https://wetransfer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000905623-GDPR-Requesting-a-Data-Processing-Agreement;
- GOOGLE LLC: https://cloud.google.com/terms/data-processing-terms#10.-data-transfers.
What are your rights
You can exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing of your data at any time; you can also revoke the consent referred to in point 3.
at any time
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact us at the following addresses:
- Address: ARCO COSMETICI S.r.l., with headquarters in Via dell’Industria 41/45, Bergamo, 24126, BG;
- Phone: 035.322829;
- Mail: email@example.com;
- PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
Bergamo, Last update date: 21/09/2021.