BODY SLIM - THERMO CELLULITE * CREAM WITH ETHYLNICOTINATE AND AESCIN
*Cosmetic adjuvant in the treatment of cellulite cutaneous blemishes
Cosmetic adjuvant in the treatment of cellulite and adiposity cutaneous blemishes thanks to the intensive and targeted action of Ethylnicotinate and Ivy Extract. The use of the cream combined to a professional massage donate a smoother and a firmer look to the treated areas.
VEGAN FORMULA - 72,77% Natural
Brand : Dr Kraut Milano
Reference : K1008E
Body cream formulated as a cosmetic adjuvant for the treatment of skin blemishes caused by cellulite and fatty deposits. The presence of Ethyl Nicotinate, a functional ingredient with well-known heating properties, stimulates the superficial microcirculation and gives the skin a tonic and compact appearance. The constant use of the cream, in combination with the massage, allows you to work on the areas most characterized by fat such as legs, thighs and buttocks, improving their overall appearance.
The heat felt is subjective depending on the type of skin and the external temperature.
Thermo Cellulite * Cream is indicated for resistant skins not subject to capillary fragility. The warming effect of Ethyl nicotinate and its thermoactive action make the cream unsuitable for sensitive skin.
- Apply the cream to the area to be treated.
- Proceed with the selected manuals.
- Massage until completely absorbed.
- Carry out the treatment away from meals.
- Avoid hot baths or showers, saunas and Turkish baths before and after the treatment.
- Do not apply heat sources before and after use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after application.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
ETHYLNICOTINATE: ester of nicotinic acid. Its heating function promotes the stimulation of the superficial skin microcirculation, awakening the epidermis and preparing it for the mix of functional ingredients contained in the cream.
ESCIN: ingredient extracted from horse chestnut seeds, known for its beneficial action on the skin microcirculatory level. Also suitable in case of edema and swelling for skin with a toned and compact appearance.
IVY EXTRACT: obtained from the leaves of the climbing plant of the same name, it counteracts fatty deposits. In synergy with a mechanical massage, it promotes the physiological superficial microcirculation, leaving the skin soft and compact.
HORSE CHESTNUT EXTRACT: plant known for its remarkable properties which make it an ingredient used to improve the natural superficial venous microcirculation. Escin, the most important functional ingredient present in the Horse Chestnut, is also suitable in case of a feeling of swelling and heaviness in the lower limbs.
SHEA BUTTER: butter extracted from the Shea tree characterized by a high content of unsaponifiables, substances which maintain the skin's natural elasticity.
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL (GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL), GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-75 STEARATE, GLYCERIN, PEG-8 STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER), PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOTRIDECYL LAURATE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARAFFIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, ETHYL NICOTINATE, HEDERA HELIX LEAF EXTRACT (HEDERA HELIX (IVY) LEAF EXTRACT), ESCIN, SODIUM PHYTATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, LECITHIN, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM SEED EXTRACT (AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT), BENZYL SALICYLATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRIC ACID
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER: Cosmos Certificate and Biologic
GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE: Cosmos Certificate
LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID: Cosmos Approved
SODIUM PHYTATE: Cosmos Approved
- Ethylnicotinate is present in the formula of Thermo Cellulite * Cream, a substance with a thermoactive action not suitable for sensitive skins subject to capillary fragility.
- Ethylnicotinate can cause redness, itching or burning, as it stimulates skin microcirculation.
- The intensity of the reaction varies according to the person and depends on the sensitivity of the epidermis and the external temperature.
- The redness and burning sensation fade after 30 minutes.
- Should the redness persist and be excessive, rinse the treated area thoroughly with warm water.
- The use of slimming and toning products is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Prolonged use of the product can cause addiction by reducing the body's ability to react to the heating action of the Ethylnicotinate contained in the cream. For this reason, it is recommended to alternate the use of Thermo Cellulite * Cream with Intensive Cellulite* Cream (K1008P) with Red Chili Pepper.
|FREE SHIPPING on orders over 60€|
|FREE SHIPPING on orders over 95€|